2022 Projects Completed - 2023 Projects Planned
Posted on 11-22-22
November 22. 2022
As we come to a close on 2022 and head into 2023, now is the time to reflect on the projects completed in 2022 and highlight the upcoming projects scheduled for 2023.
- Chestnut Entrance
- Terrell/Waterbury Blvd Entrance Community Center
- Continued partnership with Auqa Doc to reduce algae issues.
- Move from every other week to weekly on all ponds.
- Remove/Replace stained carpet squares.
- Furniture Replacement – Couches, End Tables
Senate Bill 66
- Present to residents for voting to allow residents to opt-in to correspondence electronically.
- Allow an option for meetings to be held remotely with technology such as Zoom.
Published Rules Handbook
- Creation & publication and standardization of the Waterbury HOA Rules
2022 PROJECTS - Completed
- Community Center
- Parking Lot - Repaired, resealed, and relined.
- Replaced Furnace, AC Unit and upgraded to a new tankless hot water tank.
- Walking Trail repaving which included path widening and turf repair